Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients. This peanut butter chocolate chip bread is a favorite of my kids, either for a special breakfast on Easter morning or a side dish brought to a fancy brunch.
Moist banana bread with mini chocolate chips and pure peanut butter flavor all throughout. The most craveable banana bread I've baked to date. Do yourself and your loved ones a treat and bake this peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread. You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking oil (I use canola).
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons of peanut butter(I use 100% natural).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract(I make my own with vanilla beans & vodka).
- You need 2 of eggs(beaten).
This scrumptious peanut butter banana bread is filled with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips. Peanut butter flavor comes from peanut butter powder. The peanut butter powder adds a light peanut butter flavor to the banana bread. This includes making peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread and jamming out to Mariah Carey while my cat meows at me from the top of the The banana bread creation I dreamed up this time is UNBELIEVABLY tasty.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir together dry ingredients including chocolate chips in one mixing bowl.
- Combine milk, oil,vanilla extract, bananas(mashed),peanut butter & eggs in another bowl.
- Mix wet and dry together, careful not to over mix… just until all flour is moist.
- Pour into a 9"× 5" greased bread pan and bake for 50 to 60 min….
- Test it like a cake with butter knife for doneness… Let pan cool on cooling rack… remove loaf and enjoy….
- If making mini loaves, spoon in 8 mini loaf pans(greased) and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
You think I say that about everything (true) but this one is for all of my peanut. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread-moist chocolate banana bread with a peanut butter swirl and peanut butter chips on top! I am obsessed with my chocolate banana bread recipe, it is seriously the BEST! I buy extra bananas at the store just so I can make banana bread. A recipe for a moist, delicious Peanut Butter-Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips.