Easy banana bread cup cakes. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until Good + very easy. Wouldn't beat them though, it makes them drier – the key is to barely Wow, these are really good!
This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the ingredients in a cup and plop it in the microwave. You can cook Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
The idea is pretty neat, I just don't do a whole lot of microwaved anything. And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. This Banana Bread Crumb Cake recipe is a fun twist on both Banana Bread and Crumb Cake…it's like a muffin in cake form, and oh so good!
Easy banana bread cup cakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Well, the name of this banana cake is a little confusing. Quite frankly I didn't know what to call it. It's texture is more like a muffin, the flavor is more like. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY There's a fine line between a moist banana muffin and a dry banana muffin, aka sandpaper in a cupcake wrapper.