Nutella Banana Bread.
You can cook Nutella Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Softened butter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).
Nutella Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F;.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Optionally, I like to add a little reduced sugar and water to sweeten the bananas when they're not too ripe;.
- Mix in softened butter, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs and mix until everything is combined;.
- Add in flour and mix until everything's combined. You should have a lumpy, doughy batter;.
- Add Nutella and swirl until combined. You can either fully combine it or try to give it a slightly marbled effect;.
- Pour mixture into a buttered baking dish (lather the whole pan to prevent sticking), ideally one that's long and tall (9×5), give it a few taps on a hard surface to let the air out and make it uniform then put it in the oven;.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes. Check by sticking a knife or skewer from top to bottom. If it comes out clean, it's ready. Note that it may not be completely clean because it's very moist. I wouldn't suggest leaving it longer than 55 minutes or it'll burn the perimiter;.
- Let the bread cool on the counter before serving. Tastes great warm or cold..