EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts! One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to dinner choice. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- It’s 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- It’s 3 stalks of green onions.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
My chicken piccata pasta dish is ready to serve in a half hour. It takes just a few minutes in the oven to bake to tender perfection. Mild and creamy with just a touch of spice, this Easy Chicken Korma is perfect for kids and those who don't like their curries too hot. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats. Easy Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup. Try our speedy midweek meal ideas, from a quick sweet and sour chicken to wholesome ramen or vibrant salads. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile.