Spiced banana bread. This is a very moist banana bread with a little kick of spice. Loved by my family and all who have tried it. How To Make Chai-Spiced Banana Bread.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. You can cook Spiced banana bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced banana bread
- It’s 190 gr of plain flour.
- You need 30 gr of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of 5 spice powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 gr of caster sugar.
- You need 120 gr of butter or margarine, melted.
- Prepare 250 gr of banana, mashed.
Variation: Banana-walnut or -pecan bread: Omit almonds. This banana bread is super moist, and bursting with the spices of fall, cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves. There is just something about fall that makes me want to bake. Take your banana bread up a notch with this rich, treacly and lightly spiced banana bread from Tom Kerridge.
Spiced banana bread step by step
- In a big bowl, whisk together flour, powdered milk, baking powder, baking soda & 5 spice powder..
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs & sugar until well incorporated..
- Whisk in the egg mixture into the flour mixture until just combined..
- Add in melted butter & mashed banana then whisk until combined..
- Pour the batter into 4 greased & lined mini loaf pan, baked in a preheated oven of 190°C for 35 minutes..
- Put on a wire rack to cool, take out the cake then slice as you like..
Don't worry if you don't have all the spices, the cake will still be gorgeous without them all! A real show-stopper, this spiced banana bread recipe is quick and simple. It makes a perfect indulgent snack or delicious accompaniment to afternoon tea. Bananas aren't "seasonal" anywhere I've ever lived, yet I still firmly associate banana recipes – particularly banana breads and muffins. Easy Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread is banana bread recipe filled with pumpkin spice!