Gramma Evies Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Thousands of people make it every day. My entire family loves it and requests it often. It's fragrant, not too sweet, a delicious paleo breakfast bread that I can feel good about eating and serving to How to make paleo almond flour banana bread. You can have Gramma Evies Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gramma Evies Banana Bread
- You need 1 C of Crisco – I prefer butter flavored.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 C of Sugar.
- It’s of Mix the following 3 ingredients in a bowl:.
- You need 1 C of Milk.
- It’s 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- You need of And 2 tsp soda – stir & it will fiz.
- You need 4 C of Flour.
- Prepare 6 of Bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s of Walnuts or choc chips optional.
Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. I'm a sucker for banana bread so I couldn't resist making it. I decided to make a gluten-free version of my favorite banana bread recipe. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up.
Gramma Evies Banana Bread step by step
- Mix the 1st four ingredients together.
- Alternately add milk and flour.
- Add bananas & vanilla.
- Add Chocolate chips or walnuts if you want.
- Grease pans (you could sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in your pans to coat outside of Bread if you want). If you're doing a batch of small loaves they should be done in about 45-50 minutes. I keep an eye on since every oven is different. Two large loaves will take 45-50 minutes also. Check on & make sure toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and remove..
After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips? Sift together flour, soda and salt. This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Baking Tips for Classic Banana Bread.