Extra sweet banana bread. I found it to be moist sweet and great flavor. The vanilla pudding added a cake like texture. I added two more bananas for extra taste and left out the nuts.
These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside. You can cook Extra sweet banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Extra sweet banana bread
- It’s 6 of bananas.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of milk.
- You need of I teaspoon of baking power.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of I cup of sugar.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. I love to slice the banana bread after it has cooled completely and store slices in Ziplock bags for on the go breakfasts or snacks. A healthy and guilt-free banana bread that is sweetened with dates, vegan, free of gluten, refined sugar, and oil.
Extra sweet banana bread instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients first.
- Mix all we ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients slowly into wet ingredients.
- Pre heat oven at 350 for ten mins then bake for 1 hr at 350.
- Check with tooth pic or knife if it comes out clean it's done times may vary every oven is different !🍞🍞🍞 I make this for my girls with a side of baked sweet potatoes cubes since it takes the same time to cook them n a side of sausage.
The problem with most other banana bread recipes is that they contain dairy, eggs, refined sugar, and oil — things that I do not consume or include in what I consider a healthy diet. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before You could even reduce the sugar a tiny bit and add some of the syrup to the batter if you wanted an extra kick. This peanut butter banana bread is so moist and tender, and has the most delicious combination of flavors! With extra peanut butter swirled on top, this sweet and salty bread is destined to be a family favorite. Sift together flour, soda and salt.