Brownie Banana Bread.
You can cook Brownie Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Banana Bread
- You need 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg beaten.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
Brownie Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 4×8 loaf pan.
- Mash banana and add melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, oil, and cocoa.
- Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm or let cool..
- OPTIONAL: Add nuts if desired.
- Serving suggestion: Slice banana over each slice and dust with powdered sugar for a decadent dessert.