Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies.
You can cook Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies
- Prepare 2 of large spotty bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans.
Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined..
- Scoop them onto the prepared baking tray, then flatten and shape them into cookies (these won't spread in the oven, so you can place them fairly close together). Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown and are set..
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack. To store, keep them in an airtight container for 3-4 days..