Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.