You can have Sheer Khurma using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheer Khurma
- You need 1 liter of Milk.
- You need 250 gm of Sevaya.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Cashews.
- You need 1 of small cup of Dates.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Pistachios.
- You need 1 of small cup of Water Melon seeds.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Mus Melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Chironjee.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3-4 spoons of Ghee.
Sheer Khurma step by step
- Soak all the dry fruits in water for 1 hour. After an hour, take out the dry fruits from water and chop into verticals..
- Now take a bowl add milk and let it boil. Once the milk is boiled add sugar to it and stir..
- Now take another pan add ghee and fry all the dry fruits… once the dry fruits are golden brown add then to the milk..
- Now in the same pan add little more ghee and fry the sevaya till golden brown….
- Now add the sevaya to the milk and stir it well. And let it cook for 5 to 7 mins. Now off the stove and serve it hot….