Chocolate Banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. You can cook Chocolate Banana bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need of Wet ingredients:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ripened bananas or 3 bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil (canola or vegetable).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious.
Chocolate Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 for dark loaf pan. For glass loaf pan to 325..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Do not over mix. You want a lumpy, thick texture..
- Use Pam spray for loaf pan and pour mixture into pan. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if desired..
- Bake for 60-70 minutes in dark pan. 45-50 mins in glass pan. Cooking times vary by oven type..
- Check for doness with a toothpick. Toothpick should come out clean..
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes then serve and enjoy!🤗🤗🤗.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home.