You can have Chocolate Granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
Chocolate Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..