Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nut (walnut, almond, etc), optional.
- It’s of Choco chips, optional.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. How many bananas do I need for banana bread?
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mixed well all the dry ingredients.
- Stir egg, sugar and oil..
- Combine wet mixture to dry ingredients. Add in milk, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Stir until well blended..
- Mixed in chopped nuts, divide to two small loaves. Sprinkle choco chips on top..
- Oven for 50-75 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent the loaves with aluminum foil if the surface too brown..
My bananas aren't totally ripe—how do I get them to ripen faster? The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads.