EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
For the cheesecake mixture: Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Wrap up a cheesecake filling in egg roll wrappers for some tasty Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites. You can cook EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- It’s of Your favorite cheesecake.
- Prepare of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Featuring strawberry preserves, these Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites are an impressive dessert for any gathering. These Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. They're crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. Perfect for a party dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites step by step
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
Equipment: Deep-fry thermometer; sealable plastic bag or piping bag; star-shaped pastry tip (optional). Crunchy pretzel crust, creamy cheesecake filling and fresh fruit join forces in this easy, no-bake recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Cups. Does anyone know if deep-fried cheesecake can be ordered from a restaurant supplier? I was told Sysco/USfoods might have it at one time, but have not been able to find it. I want the standard cheesecake variety wrapped in spring rolls not the tortilla wrapped kind.