Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 c. of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Light brown sugar (we use cane sugar).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of Self rising flour.
- It’s 1/2 c. of crushed pecans.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of crushed pineapple drained *optional.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. How many bananas do I need for banana bread?
Banana Bread instructions
- If you chose not to add the crushed pineapple then you need to increase the sugar in recipe to 2/3c. sugar..
- Preheat oven to 350*F or 180*C. Incorporate butter and bananas with a potato masher..
- Add sugar, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Add four. Mix until well incorporated then add nuts and pineapple if desired. Mix again..
- Pour into greased loaf pan or 8×8 pan and bake for 1 hour..
- * Side note….If you use parchment paper it makes a soft crust on the bottom and keeps it from over browning..
My bananas aren't totally ripe—how do I get them to ripen faster? The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads.