Mini Soufflé Pancakes 🥞❤.
You can have Mini Soufflé Pancakes 🥞❤ using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Soufflé Pancakes 🥞❤
- You need of For the pancake batter.
- It’s 1 of egg white (1 cup aquafaba [chickpea liquid]).
- You need 1 of egg yolk (1 tsp any egg replacer; follow the instructions).
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla or any other fruit extract by Foster Clark's.
- It’s 2 tbsp of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder by Foster Clark's.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder or melted chocolate (optional).
- You need 1/8 cup of rainbow sprinkles (optional).
- It’s of For the topping(s) and the sides, feel free to use any of these:.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup (by Hershey's).
- It’s of Strawberry syrup (by Hershey's).
- It’s of Fruit coulis.
- It’s of Mini marshmallows (use Dandies as they are vegan).
- It’s of M&Ms.
- You need of Chocolate chips/Chocolate shavings.
- It’s of Tropical fruits (papaya, pineapple, melons, watermelon, mango).
- It’s of Berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries).
- Prepare of Fruit jams (made from any fruit).
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread.
- You need of Mixed dried fruit and nuts.
- It’s 1 of shower of rainbow sprinkles.
- It’s of Gummy candies (try to look for the ones that are gelatin-free).
- You need 1 scoop of any dairy-free ice cream of your favorite flavor.
- Prepare of Roughly crushed Oreos.
Mini Soufflé Pancakes 🥞❤ instructions
- Start the entire process by whisking the egg white (aquafaba) on full speed. Once it gets foamy, add 1 tsp of sugar till it reaches soft peaks. Add 2 more tsp of sugar till the meringue reaches stiff peaks..
- Add the egg yolk or 1 tsp of egg replacer powder mixed with 1 tsp of water into the stiff meringue and continue to mix till it turns into this pale and fluffy mixture. Gradually, add the vanilla extract at this point. Any flavor or extract can be substituted with vanilla such as banana, strawberry or almond. The choices are endless. To make this chocolate-flavored, there are 2 ways but that's optional… use either melted chocolate or cocoa powder if you want your pancakes to be chocolate flavor.
- Add 3 tbsp of self-raising flour and 1/2 tsp of baking powder into the pale, fluffy mixture and keep stirring, let all the air incorporate into the pancake batter. At this point, you can dye the pancake batter with edible food color if you're using fruit-flavored extracts instead of vanilla… you have 2 choices…1 tsp of liquid food dye by Foster Clark's or 2 to 3 drops of gel food dye by Wilton. If you want to turn this into a funfetti pancake, add the rainbow sprinkles into the batter..
- Use a ladle to measure the precise amount. Get a clean dry frying pan, rub it with either butter, sunflower margarine, vegetable oil or vegetable shortening and start cooking these for 2 to 3 minutes each for both sides till they're perfectly done! Use the spatula to flip these pancakes..
- And voila… your mini soufflé pancakes are ready for you to enjoy! 🥞🥃❤ serve it any way you like it. They taste best specially when maple syrup is drizzled on the top and fresh tropical fruit salad made from papaya, pineapple and melons is served next to it with a glass of chilled orange or apple juice 😍😋 but… thanks to this covid-19 lockdown, I had to simplify the serving suggestion but thankfully… my Molly still approves it regardless of the situation we're forced to face nowadays 🐱❤.