Best ever banana bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. My Best Ever Banana Bread recipe is now yours, too! Get my chef-tested secrets to making this easy banana bread with incredible flavor and a moist Banana Bread tends to be one of those recipes that you need a master recipe for, one that never fails you.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Best ever banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best ever banana bread
- You need 5 of browned bananas.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted real butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need .5 cup of ground pecans.
- Prepare .5 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
Sift together flour, soda and salt. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. This recipe makes the BEST most Moist Banana Bread ever!
Best ever banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey..
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour..
- Mash bananas put aside..
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan..
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas..
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter..
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing..
It is perfectly formulated for baked goods with terrific taste and texture – no additional specialty ingredients or custom recipes required so you can turn any recipe into a gluten-free recipe with ease! The best banana bread I've ever made! I always use sour cream as the yogurty component, add bittersweet chocolate chips, and sprinkle the top with cinnamon before baking (dragging a knife through to create swirls) along with a coating of sugar for that crispiness. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.