Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding.
You can cook Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 pieces of bread roughly chopped into small cubes.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nutella.
- It’s 1/2 of banana cut into small pieces.
Nutella and Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread cubes into the bowl and let them soak for a few minutes..
- In another large bowl, mix the egg with Nutella..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl containing the bread and stir..
- Lightly grease the muffin cups. Scoop the mixture into the cups. Air fry at 340F (170C) for 8-10 minutes until the top is crisp..