Easy Pz sweet and sour pork. A classic Chinese sweet and sour pork stir-fry recipe made with juicy pieces of pork tenderloin, bell peppers, onion, and pineapple. So skip the takeout and make a classic Sweet and Sour Pork served with our Easy Fried Rice that the whole family will enjoy. Simple sweet and sour topping for slow cooker pork chops.
Sweet and sour pork is one of the most popular Chinese restaurant dishes ever, but as with most classics, it's hard to find a go-to recipe. The pork is coated and fried until crispy, with tons of nooks and crannies that catch the sweet and sour sauce. You can use almost any cut of pork. You can cook Easy Pz sweet and sour pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
- Prepare of Pork tenderloin.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of paprika, cut into pieces. Green red orange uptoyou. Looks better with more colof.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 pieces of canned pineapple rings.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbs of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbs of plum sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of mirin / rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of corn starch.
- Prepare of Some sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Batter:.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Water.
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Sweet and Sour Pork is a Cantonese dish (咕嚕肉 or gū lō yuk) where tender pieces of pork are deep fried until crispy and then stir fried with vegetables and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. Its characteristic orange-red color comes from ketchup. Try this sweet and sour pork dish.
Easy Pz sweet and sour pork instructions
- Cut your pork into cubes and Marinade with soya sauce for about 30 mins.
- Mix all the sauce and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients. And when your pork is well marinaded just toss them altogether in that batter until all coated.
- Heat up wok and add enough oil to deep fry your pork until golden brown. One by one if you’re patient, they tend to stick. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, but less oil, add in chopped garlic until brown. Paprika then pineapple carrot until you smell that beautiful aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce and keep stirring until it’s thickened. Sprinkle some spring onions.
- 1) you transfer the pork to the wok and EAT THEM RIGHT NOW or the pork is gonna be saggy. Or 2) keep them separately until you decide to serve them over a warm rice.
The deep fried pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is a perfect. Marinate in mixture of salt, soya sauce and sherry for at least half an hour. Take a slotted spoon and use it to lift pork pieces from marinate. This is a delicious recipe for sweet and sour pork with pineapple, a traditional Cantonese dish, and a favorite in both America and China. Gently slide in the pork tenderloin cubes and deep-fry until golden brown in color.