Coconut Flour Banana Bread. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or dairy. What You Need to Know About Working with Coconut Flour.
A fun and delicious way to use coconut flour! This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too! Made with coconut flour and honey, this bread is wholesome and nutritious! You can cook Coconut Flour Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of walnuts (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnemon.
There are literally thousands of banana bread recipes floating around out there; most containing both gluten and dairy. I made coconut flour banana bread without any added sugar, not even maple syrup or honey. Sounds just like coconut oil fudge from the other day, right?! Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked banana bread?
Coconut Flour Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
Thanks to the banana extract, this banana bread made with coconut flour is very low carb. It's sweetened only with bananas, but still deliciously sweet! I've been eating gluten-free for a few months now and it's getting easier every day. Of course there are a few foods that I miss, but it hasn't been. Coconut flour banana bread made grain-free, naturally sweetened, dairy-free, and paleo-friendly.