Easy Italian cheese bread sticks. Keto Italian Breadsticks Recipe made with fathead dough and a mixture of herbs are a simple, easy cheesy and fluffy replacement for your snack. These super easy cheesy Italian bread sticks are so good for being, did I say easy? They are crisp and so good.
Round out your favorite Italian meal with a buttery loaf of this crusty Italian Cheese Bread from Angie Smith of Clarksville, Tennessee. Served with your favorite meal or alone they are sure to be a family favorite. Start with prepared pizza dough and sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning for a simple side for soups or other light dinners. You can have Easy Italian cheese bread sticks using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian cheese bread sticks
- It’s 1 pack of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese (8 oz) divides in half.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with Pecorino and Italian seasoning, pressing if necessary to help it stick. Fiery pepper-Jack cheese is combined with powdered cheese, black pepper and Italian seasoning for a great robust flavor in this bread machine loaf. This recipe was extremely easy to make. The taste and texture were excellent.
Easy Italian cheese bread sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking sheet or line with foil..
- Unroll crescents into one sheet and firmly pinch the perforated seams so it makes one big piece. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the lower half of the dough and fold over the top half. Use a fork to press the edges shut and sprinkle remaining cheese, herbs and parmesan on top..
- Use a sedated knife and cut almost all the way through making 8 breadsticks. Bake 15-20 min. Serve with marinara sauce..
See how easy it is to make Little Caesars Italian Cheese Breadsticks at home with this copycat recipe. When ready to bake, brush the bread sticks with olive oil and sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, oregano, salt, and lastly, parmesan cheese. Let cool before removing from the baking sheet. Serve the cheese sticks with warm marinara alongside. A wide variety of cheese bread sticks options are available to you, such as feature, shape.