3-ingredient tukdi. While these crackers are traditionally fried, here they are baked for a healthier alternative. They're flavorful as is, but would taste delicious dipped in hummus as well! Not counting olive oil, salt, and other pantry staples, all of these.
Technically that maraschino cherry makes it a four-ingredient cocktail, so we'll call it optional. There's no point in cooking a huge turkey for only two or three people unless you like having pounds of leftover meat (and some people do!). The BEST Piña Colada recipe — made with three easy ingredients, no added sweeteners, and SO delicious. You can have 3-ingredient tukdi using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3-ingredient tukdi
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or little more.
- It’s Half of cup jaggery or sugar organic.
- It’s Half of cup water.
It's a healthier pina colada cocktail that everyone will love! Sure, three-ingredient pancakes were super-easy to make, but how do they taste? Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate.
3-ingredient tukdi step by step
- Mix water and sugar or jaggery and stir it to make little thick.do not over cook just turn off after when it mix well and start bubbling.
- Now in a bowl mix milk powder and milk and whisk properly.no lump should remain left.
- Mix syrup into milk mixture and mix well and set in a sheet pan to make solid crust.
- Cut into small pieces after freezing well.
- Enjoy yumm tukdi.stay safe stay healthy.
This is the easiest and best way I've ever made chicken EVER. A three-ingredient cocktail is a cocktail that can be made with as few as three ingredients. Barks are seriously the best three ingredient desserts, because you seriously only need chocolate and whatever mix-ins you desire. Although this recipe calls for dark chocolate, you could also use white. Deliciously fluffy, soft mini beignets made with just three ingredients.